Bilingual Account Coordinator (French/English)
Please note: Only Bilingual applicants will be considered.
Sims Advertising is currently seeking a bilingual account coordinator to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment. The Account Coordinator provides overall day-to-day client support to ensure execution of marketing projects. We’re looking for someone who can work independently but also be a great team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provides administrative support to the team and to our clients
• Maintains project quotes and invoices
• Creates and maintains job work-back schedules
• Manages client and internal changes and approval deadlines
• Attend client tradeshows and act as marketing support
• Work with vendors to coordinate print requests/quotes
• Manage workflow using our project management platforms
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
• Strong communication skills in both English and French
• Ability to adapt quickly to new projects and challenges
• Collaborate with a dynamic team
• Ability to multi-tasking effectively
• Excellent attention to detail
Qualifications and Skills
• Full French/English written and verbal fluency
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or related field required
• 1 to 3 years of coordinator experience
• Digital experience will be considered an asset
Group Insurance Benefits are available for each new employee after a successful 3-month probationary period.
An optional retirement savings plan is available to Sims Advertising employees on a voluntary basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: Marketing: 1-3 years
Required language: French
If you’re interested in joining the Sims Advertising team, please email your resume to email@example.com .
We thank all candidates for the responses to this advertisement. However, we regret that we will be able to contact only short-listed candidates. No phone calls please.