Bilingual Digital Marketing Coordinator (French/English)
Please note: Only Bilingual applicants will be considered.
Full-Time (Maternity Leave Contract)
The Digital Marketing Coordinator at Sims Advertising works in a team environment that includes Sims colleagues, key clients, outside agencies and vendors.
This position is responsible for the planning, design, optimization maintenance, website and social media program measurement and reporting for one of our largest client’s to increase their brand awareness and deepen customer engagement in all markets across Canada. In addition, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, managing, implementing, measuring and reporting on a variety of marketing communications projects to support the client’s marketing objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Adhering to the client brand standards, manage and create content, optimize for SEO/SEM, and manage analytics for all digital-marketing related activities which includes client website, social media, microsites and digital marketing campaigns
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts. This includes mobile, display advertising, SEM and SEO
- Manage agency and vendor relationships to ensure any outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective and reflect our client’s brand specifications
- Conduct landing page and email campaigns
- Develop, write, manage and maintain digital content
- Integrate off-line marketing communications with online activities
- Manage e-mail marketing programs, lists and permissions
- Identify customer behaviour insights gained from analysis and reports that would improve the effectiveness of the client’s website
- Ensure digital design is optimized for web development, SEO, branding and impact
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services for successful online campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- Full French/English written and verbal fluency
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications is an asset
- 2 to 3 years of digital marketing experience
- 2 to 3 years of marketing communications project management experience preferred
- Adobe InDesign Skills would be considered an asset
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Strong digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communications skills in French and English required
- Proven track record of delivering successful multifaceted, digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution.
- Extensive experience leveraging data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs
- Exceptional project management skills
- Time management and leadership skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, focus, influence and delegate
Job Type: Full-time (Maternity Leave Contract)
Required education: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
Required experience: Digital Marketing: 2 years
Required language: French
If you’re interested in joining the Sims Advertising team, please apply though our Indeed post.
We thank all candidates for the responses to this advertisement. However, we regret that we will be able to contact only short-listed candidates. No phone calls please.